Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 07:56 PM   #58
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Girl View Post
Hey!!! What gives? I read thru the entire thread without the benefit of popcorn & y'all were just getting to the best part - the after action report - but there is none! What The Fruitcake? I can't stand the cliffhanger. Oh, the horror! Did our intrepid winter camper by choice survive his challenge??? C'mon M@tt, I'm an accidental winter camper of two months thus far & wish I wasn't (my own fault, tho), but your story was hot enuff to warm my toes - or at least make me forget them for a while - please tell us the rest of the tale!
Yeah, I took a motor home to Klamath falls, Or. In 95. And it snowed and snowed and snowed. It snowed so much that the gym at the Elementary school collapsed at nite. Then about two weeks later the roof at J C Penny's in the mall collapsed. Fortunately no loss of life either place but I got lots of training driving in snow and using tire chains. Finally we found a house to live there cause of the cold. It is pretty up there in the spring through the fall, just in the winter, not so much.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum