Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: slide opening
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 12:32 AM   #10
SEAN1951

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: South Carolina
THOR #14469
Slide

Hello to all, well no luck. Received the two relays had them installed and NOTHING !!! BUMMER !!! Still have power on the two wires that are in the pig tail that get hot when the switch is moved to the in and out postions, one wire at a time get power. There is only 4 things in this controller, 2 relays,1 slo-blo fuse and a 20amp reset. Don't ask me how this 20amp reset breaker is suppose to operate with out a reset button of some sort???. I will check the ground connection tomorrow to see if that has anything to do with it. I pulled every fuse that I could see and checked them by putting power from one side to the other, I am stumped! There is a small lever on the motor that is labeled brake and I forgot the other labels name, when I first looked at the motor the lever was in the brake position. The back bedroom slide is still inop, I still think there is something in the path of the circuit that I have not found, I may have to say UNCLE and get some professional help ( I am talking about the couch ). Thanks for all the ideas, Jim

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.