Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 04:30 PM   #5
West

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Utah
THOR #2562
Quote:
Originally Posted by airforcehero View Post
Hello...any idea where I can get the wiring diagram for the tow wire harness and the brake controller harness in the dash on a 2016 29.3 would you? we just bought it a couple of weeks ago and it only came with a flat 4 connector. Thank you...Fred
I assume yours is a Ford F53 chassis like mine. In my owners manuals there was a plastic bag that had the adaptor for the brake wiring under the dash. I ended up not using it and bought a direct plug and play adaptor for my Prodigy brake controller. It's just an older ford style plug. Ford only has two types of I remember correctly and it's the one for the older models.

Then under the back end all the wires you will need are located there you just need to tie into them. The only one I added that isn't a must is a constant 12v from the batterie to power the lights inside my cargo trailer.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum