Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 05:19 PM   #28
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAxisOwner View Post
Lt.

I'm writing to President Trump to demand gov't interdiction. This is when being a Medal of Valor recipient (me), and Korean War Vet (father) w/Parkinsons, being thrown aside by General RV of Jacksonville has its advantages. Hopefully, he'll respond (along with my NTSB buddy's input).

Today was the last straw for me. Last week and today, I was blown off by "Patrick" (alleged service manager). I try to get him today several times and he fails to call me back, even fater being hand delivered a message to call me back.

And, this is weeks after "Paige" tells me that she's the one to make things happen.

Apparently, "Paige" was out with the flu today. What's her reason for not calling/emailing me back for 2 weeks?

Then today, "Patrick" flakes on me.

I don't think General RV of Jacksonville realizes that I only bought that 2018 AXIS to bring my elderly parents to various places. If my 87 year old dad passes away before going to some of his destination spots, due to GRV's willful inability fix my warranteed RV, I am going to do everything in my legal power to hold GRV accountable for their obvious disregard for customer service.

Not to mention picket General RV. You'd be amazed with what $50 bucks a picketer will get you (I have to research FL law)... Letters to local Investigative News Agencies are in process. Once I mail the letters off detailing my experience from Day1, I will be driving to General RV and chat with whoever is in charge. Not accepting my RV for warranty repair after 5 months is RIDICULOUS. I haven't even used it yet. Cab AC is very important. The Thor rep acknowledged their culpability for the AC issue. It's General RV's ineptness causing this.

It's a shame that there are others here also being shafted by the man... Not for long...
Think it was back in the 80s in Jacksonville that this person bought a car. Same thing happened to her until she put up a billboard about her repairs). They threatened to sue her and she handed them her Lawyer card and alerted the paper about it. Think her car got fixed but that is extreme I guess.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum