Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Do RVers Wave?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 11:26 PM   #14
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnerFam View Post
...I think if you've not seen a similar RV to yours in many hours, or even days, you're probably more than likely to feel like waving... if you've seen 100 or more in the last hour of driving, I doubt you will continue...

there's no 'responsibility' for RVrs, of any type of rv, to do anything other than drive. I own a Ford Focus and don't wave at any of them I see in the road, they'd probably think that would be weird.

Wave if you want. Don't expect everyone's reaction to be the same as yours. Try not waving several times. You'll probably find that it makes little difference in the whole scheme of life. Someone not waving means little, unless an accident happens because they were more concerned with waving versus attending to the road. : )
Back in 2012 Ford sold 1 million Focuses world wide...that is a lot of waving.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.