Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 11:32 PM   #49
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by D and C Kincaid View Post
Soldier Girl, I can probably give you a solution for that issue of no hot water flowing in your bathroom sink and shower. In that same under the kitchen sink area, remove the back panel from the cupboard. (the one that you might want to cut a hole in later to get to the valve) Then trace the hot water line from the back of the water heater, not the one that goes up to the sink, but the other one, and feel along the hose. You likely will find a severe kink in the hose somewhere along that line. You may not feel it when the slider is in, or you might. If you don't, try the same exercise with the slider out. I had to unscrew my hot water hose from the water heater end, straighten it out, take it out of the black bag that it slides in and out of, along with all that other wad of hoses and wires that I talked about in the last post. Then when it was freed up and unkinked, I screwed it back on to it's proper place on the kitchen side of the water heater, and viola! we have hot water flowing in the bathroom sink and shower. The nice thing about this line is that is is easier to access than the gas hoses are, and you don't have to remove the cabinet floor, just the back panel.
That's awesome! Thanks so much, I will try it as soo as I'm somewhere above freezing, I'm avoiding turning on any water right now, of course...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum