Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 01:55 AM   #45
gnach

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.4
State: California
THOR #6582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
Anyone install these LED headlights on their Axis / Vegas yet? if so how do you like them? I like to order a set for myself but dont like to be the ginny pig. LOL.
Well I started today...I bought the Hikari H5 from Amazon. Easy enough to unsnap the plastic cip, twist off the retaining collar, pull out the halogen bulb and...WTH, broken lamp glass? Hmm. Went ahead with installing the new LED. As per google-translate instructions, removed bulb from adapter, insert the adapter into the back of the shell, insert the bulb and twist to align the "beads" at 9 and 3 o'clock. Plugged the pigtail into the rig's socket, then went inside and turned on the switch. No funny noise, all good. Went back outside and the lamp has a blue cast and...the lense is broken. DOH!! I've ordered the (hurry, last one) replacement but it'll arrive next week.
Hellwig sway bars F&R, 235/85 Hankook ATM, alignment...HUGE!!!
Battery watering, 260watts Solar and BigFeets to make life easier.
gnach is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum