Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 08:38 PM   #10
analoguy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #14380
Popfla,
Thanks a million. I tried to find the "reset" button on the Axxera panel. I just kept looking and I couldn't see it. Finally, I used a flashlight to see it. On mine, it is in the lower left corner of the bezel. Well, it turns out this is the key to everything. You get the smallest tool you can find and push in the pin sized hole for a second, then the unit comes to life!! Amazing. The only thing I have similar to this is resetting my Kindle.....a far distance from an RV sound system.

Thanks to Popfla and all the others who had an opinion . That is what makes this site so great.....we have all been there.

I still don't know the answer to the other queston: exactly where is the radio fuse? I did find a 5 amp fuse labled "rear vision" down under the steering wheel in the fuse box.
I spent hours trying to figure this out and it reconfirms my original impression: With a decent user manual, 90 pct of these problems would go away. But, it is what it is.

Happy roads to all, Jim

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum