Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Do RVers Wave?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 02:24 AM   #38
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
Yeah I noticed that not many RV'er wave to me. I almost always wave to any RV (esp. MH's) the I see in time.

I was very suprized by this.

Or is it that some are waving but you can see them wave? I try to wave in the middle of the front windshield were the most light would be at so they can see it well (if they are looking for it).
I wave to folks comin the opposite way from me, if they see me they ususlly wave bavk. Sometimes they wave to me 1st, but I've found that if they're on the same side passin by me, I don't even see the passenger (let alone the driver) wavin till they're too far past to see my return wave... I was used to the hanging down low hand wave on motorcycles throughout the 70's & early 80's. I liked it. & I agree, it built camaraderie. Maybe we can work on buildin up the wave again for rv'ers? To me, the number of them on the road doesn't seem any greater than motorcycles. I just know I love seeing them out there & then realizing all over again how great it is that I'm out here too!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum