Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 02:05 PM   #6
dunamos

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31J
State: Alaska
THOR #6024
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
The time allotted and the description is inline. The labor cost of $143 per hours is what I have a hard time with. You have two people making $15-20 per hour but you're making the dealer's boat payment. I would look for an independent service provider that can do it at your home...labor rates would be much less. The $495.99 is so typical of "just how high can we price this and still make it look low?". Anything that ends in .99 is too high. A $200,000.00 MH on sell for "Just 199,999.99".
I thought I was the only one struggling with the $143 per hour labor charge. What is shocking is this is from an independent service provider. Based on the research we have done and the information that everyone is providing, we are going to continue to shop around.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum