Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Lemon law
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 01:24 AM   #9
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Lemon law

I respect jmcjaw2’s experience and decision making, but that level of frustration also isn’t “normal”. I suggest making an appointment with the general manager of your dealership to discuss your experience and ask for expedited service. If that doesn’t work I’d take it to another service center and try again. If it was me (which it was....) I’d make as many repairs as I could do myself and, unless it was something huge, just pay for the remaining repairs. I bought my RV to enjoy and relax and it’s not worth the frustration to try to force Thor into making good. And, in my experience Thor was very helpful and committed during my few calls to them when I was under warranty. Good luck and I hope you are able to finally enjoy. I have noticed that most of the many quality complaints on this forum are related to new coaches. I think that most folks do eventually get past the new coach bugs and are able to enjoy happy travels.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum