Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 10:00 AM   #12
MRichaud

Brand: Jayco
Model: Precept 31UL
State: Tennessee
THOR #14508
Have started installing the Invisibrake. Not terribly difficult, but definitely not for the faint of heart. While I'm no stranger to wrenching (completely restored 5 British sports cars and am building another now), this is a bit of a challenge. I found a spot for the controller and the air cylinder (both under the driver's seat - thankfully there's just enough room and clearance for them) and have them mounted. Also have the pulley, cable, and brake pedal attachment mounted. All the driver's side carpeting and some insulation had to come out and had to be cut for the pulley placement. I'm hoping that once it's all done it'll still look presentable.

The airlines and wiring have to be run and connected, and I need to find a good route for them through the firewall - not much to offer there. Then the breakaway switch. Hopefully, I'll get to that today or tomorrow, depending on what the wife has in store for me...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.