Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 01:46 PM   #14
MRichaud

Brand: Jayco
Model: Precept 31UL
State: Tennessee
THOR #14508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
Hey cool! What British cars have you restored? I’ve done a few old Triumphs (2 cars and a motorcycle) an MG and (not British but fun just the same) an original Datsun 240Z and an old BMW motorcycle. Great fun.

I just ordered my Stay N Play toad brake system this week and will be doing the baseplate, brake and wiring when the weather improves. It’s a fair size project with all three.

I've restored a TR3 (small mouth, '57), '73 MGB Roadster, '80 Triumph TR8, '69 MGB GT that I converted over to 3.4 V6 and five-speed, and am almost finished building an MG TF replica using all MGB running gear, including overdrive. Helped several other folks in the local club with theirs as well.

Not into motorcycles, but love the Z-cars!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum