Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Power Question
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 08:57 PM   #10
dapperdan

Brand: DRV
Model: 38RSSA
State: Wisconsin
THOR #3221
Jerry, Turner, Thanks guys for the explanation. One leg dropping in voltage and not the other makes sense to me. I had somebody from the campground check out the pedestal, he admitted there's a "good chance" the voltage dropped as this is an older park and "anything" is possible. The voltage at the time of the tech checking it was right where it should be on both legs. I got a hold of some dielectric grease and used some on the 50 amp outlet. So far during the day today we haven't had another issue.

When I flipped the breaker to grease the 50 amp outlet I waited at least 4 or 5 minutes before restoring the power and the error code dropped off just like you guys said it would.

Thanks again guys!

Dan

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum