Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 08:58 PM   #6
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Hi, I am not sure if your coach is similar to mine in terms of Ford fusing but there is also a 10 amp fuse in position 9 of the Power Distribution box in the engine bay that is labelled as starter relay coil; starter ground relay circuit. From your description I assume your reay flips were regarding relay #4? Ther are a couple of old Ford starter circuits on a web link if you scroll down it that might be similar to what you have .....the one that seems to go through the PCM (Power Control Module) may be the more modern schematic to use. There is not much else to check if the fuses and relays are good; you replaced the starter itself......so connections of key cabling and the chassis battery is about it. Hope this link works as I have had some issues with them in the past.

https://www.justanswer.com/ford/5ugu...-m-having.html

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.