Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 02:56 AM   #30
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
rynosback= It is against the federal labor laws to charge back any employee for any mistake or damage they do while working. No ifs, ands or buts. You hire them, you are responsible for them.
I was in business with lots of employees for lots of years and learned lessons. Some painful.

Bill
Not sure what field you were in. As a automotive tech you are not paid by the hour or salary. You got paid based upon the hours that your turned/billed.
Damage is a different thing, as chit happens. If a guys chooses to flat rate and cut corners to get paid more, it is on him. I got charged back when I had a comeback. Or I had to do the repair again at n/c. There would be some weeks that I would turn 80-90 hours in 40-45 hours of time. A defective part is a whole other story. But this perspective is from an automotive shop. From what I understand there is a shortage of workers, so letting go of a crap employee will put them behind schedule. I woundering if they train the guys on the line on how they want things done?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.