Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 11:06 AM   #2
be happy

Brand: Still Looking
State: Missouri
THOR #5437
I take it you have the King ant. that inside the coach is a white knob you turn so the ant. will rotate. The King ant. is very direction specific and it seem to be very sensitive. You may have to rotate the ant. many times to get the strongest signal and most stations. Remember that overtime you move the ant. you have to rescan the TV. You may also want to look under the ant. there is a small led light that shows you the ant. itself is getting the power. I have to do it at night our climb up and get close. Make sure the connections from the inside connection to the ant. head are all tight.

I am so upset with my ant. as Thor put it right next to the AC cover so I do not get anything when the ant. is pointed that way. I am now in the process of installing a omni directional ant. on the ladder. I has to be better.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum