Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 10:24 AM   #21
10scDust

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Thor Outlaw 29H
State: Tennessee
THOR #13869
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasruv24.1 View Post
anyone else ever camped in a van down by the river>??? where you built a bed in the back with a hand saw and a drill??? put a foam mattress and an a sleeping bag... and loved ever minute of it ????
Yes, Meese's Springs in Pennsylvania comes to mind, long ago when I had a young family, but I think you are in the wrong forum for those inquiries.
Most folks in here have "been there, done that" and now moved on, or out and into.

Like me, knees do not allow me to bend down onto the ground as easily, as they once did.
Ankles sometimes pain and don't offer as much support at times.
The old "should have taken better care of myself" syndrome.

So it is not have I ever, it is more like, can I still, I like to think so for me.
Fire up the old Harley, screw the van, might as well RV then!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum