Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 01:32 AM   #12
The_Breeze

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper003 View Post
Thanks to all those who tried to help - it is much appreciated. I think I tested everything in it except the battery because it was 2 months old. Long story short, I bit the bullet and pulled it out and load tested it and it was dead - even though my charger said it was fully charged (I neglected to try the analyze mode). I got another battery (no charge - warranty) and put it in and lo and behold it started just fine. Oh what a relief that is! Thanks again all. By the way, the link you (Javelin) posted was excellent and I went through them trying to sort this out - I was in denial about the battery because it was the 2nd one but
so far the 3rd one is a charm.
I'd keep looking? If you're killing batteries that fast, something's not right. There's a significant power draw somewhere.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.