Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 01:05 PM   #31
vegasruv24.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #12329
So for my next test, I unplugged the coach from the shore power, shut off the battery switch, and proceeded to remove the coach batterys 'theory was ,the coach battery are bad, and not getting enough charge, so it wasn't letting the chassis have any charge...

I wanna add this, I learned this way when I was young about removing batterys,... battey cables are like bad employee's , the neg is the firt to go , and the last to come back...always remove the neg cable first..

beings I had not checked the water in the battery's, it's a new coach, and you can't get to the water fills in my coach as the battery's where installed back wards...I figured I would find that the battery's where bad, or way low on water...and not to be redundant , I know about battery fill kits and such, and about battery check and maintenance, but this is about checking to see if they are good

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum