Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 11:22 PM   #1507
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Sadly I was more interested in getting everything done than taking pictures, sorry.

The accumulator tank I added is this Shurflo one (Amazon). It isn't that big but will get the job done.

I used the pump silencer kit to hook up the accumulator--made for about a 10 minute job: Disconnect the output of the pump, connect one of the silencer hoses, hook the other end to the accumulator, use the included male-male fitting to hook the other silencer hose to the disconnected water line on the output of the pump, hook the other end of that hose to the other side of the accumulator, mount accumulator...done.

Yeah I've had an accumulator on our last 3 RV's now..just getting around to putting one on the Axis (The Axis is now also the 3rd RV that we've had at least one fantastic fan on it--love those things).
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.