Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 12:48 PM   #1
rgriffis52@gmail.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Illinois
THOR #4001
Lippert, touch controls

My new Thor Vegas 27.7 has touch control panel to control our. Functions in our coach, (2019) models before had switches, we bought this year model to get the touch screen , it has been a nightmare. We got to Florida from Illinois on my birthday March 8. All was well before. Went to set up and all the icons on my monitor were gone except front slide and bunk bed, the rear slide icon was gone , I spent the better part of my birthday party on phone to Thor, lippert industry , to no avail, I called the dealership I bought from ( Pontiac r v Pontiac Illinois) as they have a agreement with other dealers for priority service they were able set up a appointment with a dealership in fr myers fla, the service manager was so nice but don’t remember name of dealer . In mean time I remembered there is a app. So downloaded it on my phone and all apps. Were there so was able to use phone to work slides. Etc. Emailed lippert troubleshooting dept . They got back immediately, however I didn’t understand anything he described so called them , we figured out the problem was a lose can connection in driver side rear compartment it had rattled lose do to vibration, pushed that on and all icons-came back. ( wonderful) well we moved again icons gone wiggles wires icons back but nothing worked from phone or monitor [emoji33][emoji33] . Reboot, nothing , I unhooked 30 amp and reboot monitor with house battery. Then everything operated again , can’t wait till our next move! To see what lippert industry adventure we’re going to have . We will be taking to our dealership when home but great birthday [emoji512] present (lol) and camping adventure thanks Lippert! Rg1 names my Rv Mavis the vegas

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum