Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 05:06 PM   #3
Long & Winding road

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Axis 25.4
State: Arkansas
THOR #12231
MO Mike, Did you figure this out yet? I have the same inverter. No problems with my install except they had one of my outlets (in the slide) wired separately (with a flexable wire) so I took me a while to figure out why it would not work.

Did you check the wiring again? Fuses?

You said "POSITIVE coming right off the USE/STORE relay". So your ran your own wire from this rely to the inverter? Did you install inverter near your fuse panel? I just used the 12v sorce at the fuse panel like "Two Trail Hikers" did in the youtubes posted above. Saves a lot of wiring.

You said "green light goes off" after 1 or 2 seconds.... Did it change to Yellow or Red? Make sure this phone line is connected tight to this remote and to the inverter. Push in or wiggle and see if it works and if it does replace phone line?

If no light at all - then no power going to inverter or remote switch. If the inverter is on it will be green (running your 120 outlets off of 12v battery) Yellow (on but your hooked up to shore power or genny is on so its bypassing battery) or RED which is a fault code (low battery or bad connection?).

Does the inverter light come on? Can you hear the fan run? Shoot me a PM if you like.
2017 Axis / 25.4: Big Foot Levelers, Aims 1200 Watt inverter, Ceramic Window Tint, Full River AGM 6V batteries, Front Hellwig Sway bar / Rear Track Arm, Safe T Plus Steering Stabilizer, PD 4655 converter, Hard Wired Surge Guard, WEboost + WiFi Ranger, LED Headlights/Driving lights, TPMS, Surge tank, Tornado flush, Viair Compressor
Long & Winding road is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.