Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 10:59 AM   #1
vegasruv24.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #12329
Thor 29m solar and BB-Q WOES!!!!!!!!

Here we go, and if you know all the answers.. share...when I bought my coach, it is said... complete Solar system, everything hooked up, just add the panels....kinda easy if you know every thing about soar... but for the rest of us...what panel and where do you buy it...I know you can't just add any panel (S) you want... they have to be matched to the controller...the controller is 10 amp, and sure, or I think, the wire size is matched to that system...does Thor have the panel???? nothing like walking into a RV repair place and say'n… I don't know anything about what I want... just know I want the rest of the solar system that thor installed... here's my bank statement and the title to my coach... can you help me???

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum