Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 05:23 PM   #37
NewAxisOwner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #13661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
Don’t mean to be patronizing but have you tried making an appointment with the dealership GM to discuss your frustration instead of shouting your anger? If that conversation fails you can go to another dealer or an independent shop authorized to do warranty work and that values your business. If even that fails you can take it to Thor in Indiana and they will take care of you. I agree with the comment about how life is too short for this much anger. In any event I hope you get it fixed and can enjoy yourself
The GM is the one who had the RV picked up weeks ago. They have too many chiefs over there and not enough indians.

I'm not taking that thing to Indiana... General RV of Jacksonville will be fixing that RV to my satisfaction, or, they won't... I've left GM Craig Williamson another message today, and also spoke to a service rep. She, along with Vaid, Patrick and even the service manager Chris are in this "hula-loop".

I started to worry again when Chris started giving me the runaround about whether it was Ford or Thor's warranty issue. I said, "Don't even go there. Max, from Thor, already advised me (and you guys via her conversation with Paige) that Thor was 100% responsible for the cab AC issue". Hence, my calls in today.

Like I said, they care more about prepping newly sold RVs from shows, rather than satisfying someone who still hasn't used theirs in over 5 months.

Its a small world. I'm in a 800 member running club, and word gets around...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum