Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 05:58 PM   #1
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Thor Outlaw 29H - Leveler Controller Location

Since I got my rig back from the dealer for warranty work (5 hour drive one way) I have had leveler issues.

Does anyone know where the LCI Level-Up Controller is located in the Outlaw 29H? I have checked the Floor Plan Schematics from the Customer AResource Center and don't see it listed anywhere.

I'm getting a Jacks Down error even though the jacks are up. The fluid level is full and I don't see signs of a leak. Troubleshooting says possible leak on return line. I haven't crawled under to actually check connection tightness but I would think there would be fluid on the jacks if there was a leak. I check the lines at the pump and all tight and dry.

I pulled connectors and reseated them and tried pulling the battery cables off to reset the system. When I do that and turn it on for a brief second it says Jacks Up and then goes to Jacks Down.

If I let off the parking break the alarm sounds and it tries to raise them even though they are up and eventually trips the breaker.

I can manually level the unit with no issues. All the levelers go up and down as they should. The Auto Level won't work because it thinks the Jacks are down and it tries to raise them first. We have our first trip of the season coming up in two weeks and I could probably try to use it in manual mode... but I would need to find a way to disable the alarm once the parking break is off.

I still have a few months of warranty but don't want a 10-hour roundtrip back to the dealer. What really irks me is I was getting a Low Voltage message when I picked it up and they said it was because the battery was low from sitting. When I got it home and started digging into it I found the breaker tripped.

I hate to start throwing parts at it and money out of my own pocket but I want to exhaust everything I can. I'll then see if I can get the dealer or Thor to send me the parts under warranty for me to try to fix myself.... at least stuff I can get at and replace.

Thanks in advance!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.