Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 06:34 PM   #1
kenwebber3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: South Carolina
THOR #10409
Ace 29.3 Brake light problem

I'm not sure if anyone has had this problem but I am quickly running out of options other than going through a "Lemon lawsuit" with Thor or Camping World. We purchased our 2018 Thor Ace 29.3 in January 2018. It has less than 5K miles on it. In November, while on a trip, I lost brake lights and blinkers. Both a mobile tech and Camping World attempted to fix it by replacing the blown fuses. Every time I would turn on the blinkers it would blow the fuses, before I could even get out of the parking lot. Camping World then said it was a Ford wiring harness problem so I took it to a Ford dealer. After 3 weeks they came back and said it was in the coach wiring so back it went to Camping World. Camping World has worked with Thor in an attempt to track down the problem and just last week (we are now at the end of March - 4 months) they again said it was in the Ford Harness. It is now back at the Ford dealership and they say that all indications still point to the coach harness. We are now in the 5th month without our coach and we are getting nowhere. Any suggestions? Has anyone ever attempted to pursue a "Lemon Law" case? I have been told it will be expensive and possibly take up to 18 months but I'm not sure I have any other good options.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum