Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 01:10 PM   #4128
jannnda

Model: 3719 Newmar
State: Arkansas
THOR #14120
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
Got the grease boot replaced by Ford and the mh is back at home. THey chagred the warranty $550.

As some of you know I did the chf and used plates to extend the links. I removed the plates to use as a templet for a friend who needed the plates for his mh.

After removing the plates I did the oil change and lube discovering the damaged boot.

Driving to the the ford dealership I took side streets. mh drove fine at the slower speeds. Today I took the freeway a few miles to bypass the afternoon street traffic. Once I got up to speed 55-60mph the mh was all over the road. My first thought was what did the tech do wrong or what did he forget to hook up. I then remembered the chf was back to stock. What a difference.

Ill be putting the plates back tomorrow. If I can get Maria to lay on the ground I might record the install for those who dont know how to do it

My bet is Maria will say NO WAY!!! but Ill ask.

Jerry

Not sure my wife would do it either. But you can always ask.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.