Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 03:36 PM   #6
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
If it's a factory installed light...it must work. A local NAPA store should be able to help you and most likely will have it in stock. Also do Google for the area you are in for a "commercial truck bodies" search...those companies that build utility bodies for straight trucks, etc. Look for names like 'Reading', 'Knapheide', 'Supreme Truck Bodies', etc. Also, if you're near any commercial truck dealership like Kenworth, International, Freightliner, Volvo, etc., they will have it as well. Where are you this morning?
Okay, I think I saw a Napa listed nearby, & I'll try the other places after that. I wish I could locate a part # without tryin to climb the roof. This leg w/all it's metal doesn't do well to balance me in the rain down on the ground, let alone up on the roof. I recently left Barksdale AFB. I spent nearly 2 wks there enjoying the views of the bombers landing & taking off all day. The approach was right over my head. I have some pics of their beautiful B-1's & a few others.Click image for larger version

Name:	20190327_172813.jpeg
Views:	291
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	16508

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum