Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 12:29 AM   #35
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon70 View Post
I for the most part think these upgrades are a complete waist of money. Nothing and I repeat nothing will compensate for all of those little things things your coach wants to do like experience behind the wheel. 1,000 miles or so and you’ll be compensating for things just like you do in your car and you won’t even think about it.

Not getting a lot of love on this! But I tend to agree with you. My last two RVs were on the F53 chassis and I’ve been pretty happy with how they drive as delivered. Just checked the alignment and tire pressure. Mostly it just took a few trips to get the hang of it. I did finally put the Roadmaster steering stabilizer on as I think it might be helpful in a blowout emergency or a wheel dropping off the edge of the pavement (which is what happened to me when an inattentive oncoming driver veered into my lane. There was a moment of considerable terror when I swerved onto a poor quality shoulder!). I’m not sure the stabilizer is better for driving , just different. I am now doing the front and rear CHF because everybody raves about it and it is, after all, “C”. Maybe it’ll be transformative!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum