Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 12:36 PM   #44
thor293

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E 29.3
State: Ohio
THOR #1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
I could not disagree more after real world experience.

I have been towing boats and snowmobile trailers for over 30 years. When I picked up my Class C I expected some differences but I was not prepared for the "white knuckle" experience.

I put almost 3000 miles on thinking I would get used to it. After a 5 hour drive back from the dealer in strong winds and heavy truck traffic, I had had enough.

I made changes to the sway bars, steering stabilizer and added SumoSprings. The difference could not have been more dramatic after those changes. It is no longer a white knuckle experience and it now handles closer to a large SUV. Truck traffic and wind does not blow it out of the lane. It tracks straighter. It no longer feels top heavy or porpoises as it had.

Was more than worth the investment in parts and my time to do it.
Exactly, if you have a broken leg you could put up with the pain of trying to walk without assistance but if a crutch can make your life easier why wouldnt one use it? Life is hard enough as is, Im going for ease as I drift into retirement I commend Dragon70 for his heroic efforts
Camping World Indianapolis, worst dealer EVER experienced
thor293 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.