Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 06:36 PM   #83
Dbadger777

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Michigan
THOR #6009
On our Hurricanes second trip to Wakarusa, we toured the facility where our coach was built. It was January. It was my wife and I, the tour guide and a person who was hireing in at a marketing position.
We were in there nearly 2 hours. I couldn’t believe the freedom I had to get up close and get a good look at things that I had had problems with, in particular the black tank and related plumbing. I came away believing the floor, walls, roof and end caps are done very well and were sound.
I noticed that they don’t appear to use templates for anything. A worker was drilling holes in the ceiling for lights. I didn’t see any markings or pattern. Same with walls, no placement templates or markings.
I expected more of a step by step assembly process. What seemed to me to be random assembly, helps me understand some of the crazy things I have found with our coach.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.