Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 08:00 PM   #4143
Habu77

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 35M
State: Georgia
THOR #9751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbadger777 View Post
Attachment 16608Attachment 16609
I made this after a quick trip home from Florida. I wanted a snack but didn’t want to stop. Juggling a bowl of chex mix on your lap while driving is not safe. I posted this in the Windsport/Hurricane site on Facebook but had not used it on the road. Well after another hard drive to and from Myrtle Beach for spring break, I love it!
I turned the stem to fit tightly into the cup holder. The top is 5 3/4 inches above the console. The top follows the contour of the console and bumps out 2 inches where the bowl sits. I left two inches to access the light switch and the 4 inch hole for the bowl allows me to look straight down to the leveler controls.
Nice!
Did you make up a sketch with dimensions that you could share? I want to do this exact same thing for my Hurricane.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.