Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 05:56 PM   #1
Sagemuley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Oregon
THOR #14990
New Member from Oregon

Hi everyone. Second time trying to post this thread. First time on iPad didn't work... So here I go again. Purchased new 2018 Hurricane 31S last fall. Two trips and then winterized it. Just returned from 5 day trip and have a few questions.

1) Water pump is loud and thumps when used. Going to buy accumulator?
2) Slide topper sags and flaps in wind.
3) DVD's briefly pause sound and video continuously, except when furnace running. Then it plays smooth. On shore power FYI.
4) Used black tank sprayer and major leak, had water running out above rear driver tire. Sure it is vacuum breaker/check valve. However, I cannot find access to it.

This is our fourth RV, but first MH. Researched MH's for over a year and when we narrowed it down to Hurricane/Windsport I utilized this site for a deeper look. Thanks everyone who posts!!! We chose the 31S layout specifically. We were very particular and persistent that everything was to our liking before we would sign at the dealership. We had walked away from another 31S previously at different dealership. Are diligence appears to have paid off. After 1500 miles of use and 4000 miles on MH, I am very satisfied with our Thor quality.

Thank You again, Chris

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.