Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: No toad
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 08:34 PM   #35
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
Yes it is! My wife and I sometimes use a pair of mopeds. They fit comfortably on a cargo carrier and DW and I can easily lift them up and down at only 110lbs. Downside is that they only go about 25 mph!Attachment 16626
I was thinking a few months back about mopeds like these.... I haven't seen anything like that in ...maybe 30 years or more? Seems like you'd see mopeds on the road all the time back then. Then a bit later They were especially popular among those folks that had been hit by the then new push against drinking and driving and lost their licenses.
Anyway, I saw a guy on the road with a gas engine on a bicycle...looked a bit like something out of the early 1900's just a simple bike frame with pedals and a small little one banger engine... maybe homemade, I didn't get a good look....and it set me to remembering the mopeds like yours.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.