Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 08:16 PM   #32
bry899

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 22E
State: New York
THOR #12119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfbum18 View Post
DOn't know what an "input lane" is. But, many providers offer this....as does mine, comcast. You can log into your account through a computer, tablet or phone and get to your On Demand or programs you've DVRed anywhere. So, any of the thousands of free movies (or pay for that matter) from On Demand or any of the stuff you have on your DVR can be seen remotely. If you want it on your RV TV, use an HDMI cable from computer, phone or tablet to tv and you have it...same with other devices.
That's exactly what I do, though my cable company (Optimum) doesn't give me access to dvr content, though I can set and delete dvr content using my laptop.
When I am away I use my laptop (with wifi) and I get content directly from the network (Live & on Demand) through the networks website, I use my Cable company account to log in. My laptop is connected to my TV with a VGA cable and use the audio (headphone jack) to my in dash radio to power the speakers throughout. the rv.

Most cable companies allow this, it is part of your cable package, the cable companies are losing to many customers to other streaming services.

I also use a Firestick, for other content.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum