Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 04:29 PM   #11
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Chance,
We are a family of three: My wife, myself and our teenage son. With our 24.1 on a rainy day it gets a bit tight in there when everyone wants a place to stretch out and relax. We figure in a few years he'll be gone and we'll have the camper to ourselves . Until that point, though, we make do and pitch a tent when he insists on bringing friends.

....cut....
Did you consider the 25.1 with the rear lounge area? My wife and I both like that second living area that seems ideal for when occasionally traveling with family, but don't like having to compromise the function of the primary bed so much.

If they made that rear area a lounge but with overhead drop-down "real" bed(s), then it may work better. In the last few years beds that drop down or swing down like Murphy beds have been used to double-up an area. If an area of the RV can have two or more functions then the rest of RV will feel more spacious for a given size.

Permanent beds that can be left made up but elevate out of the way to free up space below during the day have a lot more appeal to me. Like the front bunk over driver and passenger, it's out of way when up. Why not same with larger bed in rear?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.