Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Thor Aria 3601
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 01:16 PM   #10
Jwill18

Brand: Still Looking
State: North Carolina
THOR #15033
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1noel View Post
We have the 3901. It is our third MH. We never had a camper or trailer. My parents did, then graduated camper to trailer, to class C to class A. We have a ski boat and white water rafts that we like to drag along on some trips, and tow a Durango when we need something to get around in. Never regret the MH. Our Aria had a few issues during the first 6 months or so, but all have been taken care of. For the last 18 month's we have just been able to use it without having to fix anything. I always said I would never buy a Thor, but we are very happy with it. Headed to the Grand Canyon, Zion, and Bryce in a few weeks with the grand kids and most of our kids.

Mike
Thanks. Very helpful. Does that Cummings motor pull the Durango without any issues? I know it's rated for 10,000 lbs but wasn't sure if it made the engine struggle or it handled it with ease. I currently have a 2017 F350 and it pulls our toy hauler with ease.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.