Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 05:36 PM   #11
mjbenedict

State: Arizona
THOR #14192
Propane grill or two burner stove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
You can buy any model you wish...it's just a matter of re-configuring the gas lines and adapters and removing the included regulator of your device. Buy whatever grill you wish and take it to any bulk LP supply business. They can configure the lines and adapters for you at any length. Or, you can follow lots of YouTube videos for DIY. Post your purchase here and many will tell you what they did with the same exact setup. Don't get caught up in all the low pressure-high pressure debates soon to follow. If you don't do it right out front, you'll only do it wrong once.

I disagree, I went direct into a Coleman stove without the regulator to my grill hookup on the camper.

On high you could barely see the flame, low it was out.

It was like a trickle of water vs fire hose when connected to the little propane bottle and regulator.

My only option was a tee on the tank with full pressure hose to regulator on stove. Problem there is lots of air when hooking up and lots of propane leaking out when unhooking.

Finally just stuck to the little propane bottles.

I’m going to a portable pellet grill on my next rv

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.