Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 10:39 PM   #74
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish and Dear View Post
Interesting. Our class C has been a pleasure to drive just stock. I generally relax in the seat an 2-finger it headed down the highway. Gusting high winds is a different matter, though. It seemed an adventure in my 20s in a big rig. Now I worry about the wife and dogs. Perhaps I should let her be the judge in this new class A. I am confident in my driving skills, but if she feels ill-at-ease or the dogs get sick then I will do some upgrades. And in my 50s I am already seeing my responses to things are not QUITE like when I was 21. Safety first, right??

I agree that safety driving these rigs is paramount. I’m also in my mid-50’s and know what you mean.

I drove a Penske Box Truck from PA to
FL about the size of my Class C about 10 years ago. It was not nearly as bad from a handling and ride comparison to my Outlaw 29H. That’s why I was a little surprised at the difference.

I thought I’d get used to it or it would get batter with time but after 2500 miles, I had enough and made the changes.... and I won’t look back. I think it is much safer and much more comfortable to drive.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.