Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 10:25 AM   #14
Fish and Dear

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #11266
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10scDust View Post
Good advice here!

I have read too many horror stories about once they have your money.
Next thing you know, you have to pester them, all while they await warranty expiration date.

As far as MHS goes, no opinion on them, I have read equally pro and con about them, I look at their inventory via internet often.

Oh yes, welcome to these forums!
I spoke with a guy at MHS working on our recent trade. I really prefer using a local dealer for any issues that might arise. But I also don't want to pay $10k locally. Fortunately, the Camping World in North Little Rock are good people to deal with. So working out my trade I finally just said, "sell it to me at the MSH price and I won't have to drive to Dallas."

We had already come to an agreement on my trade value so purchase price was the issue. They agreed to the price match. Signing papers Saturday. I'd be glad to connect you with my guy here in central AR. The service department is really good as well.
2015 Ford Explorer XLT Toad
Fish and Dear is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum