Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 11:08 AM   #31
Yippie

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.4
State: Delaware
THOR #12773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish and Dear View Post

Luckily we have several RV dealers within a short distance. The local CW dealer asked if I bought from them. Told them no. Only response was, "when you trade I hope you give us a shot." They always gave me great service. Make appointments for things and keep the appointments just as they promise. Call and text me with updates on anything along the way. Friendly, professional, courteous, and even remember my name when I stop in. Even if just go to buy toilet chemicals I stop at the service desk to say hi because they always take time to chat with a customer. Guess where I just traded for a new rig.

That's how you get and keep business. MHSRV was going to make me a great deal, but CW gave me the same deal, and I didn't have to drive through Dallas twice. But the reason I even tried to get the deal there was I know I'll get good service.
I couldn't agree more. When we were looking to purchase our Axis we asked several dealerships in our area about the model we wanted. None went out of their way to find what we were looking for. So we went out of state. The day we purchased I called a couple of these dealerships about warranty work. All gave same response if you didn't buy from us you were on the bottom of the list. With the backlog they had you knew what that meant. Good luck using the unit if it is sitting on their lot waiting for service. I called CW and they were more then happy to take on warrenty work. Even have appointment in May to get all major issues resolved. We have been to this CW several times when setting up our RV and did the same thing introduced ourself and made it a point to chat with service reps. If they had not been so receptive when we bought our coach from another dealer I wouldn't step foot in their store. I have read the stories on CW but so far we are happy with them.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.