Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 05:21 PM   #7
TimmyB

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Bounder 35P
State: Florida
THOR #15054
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Welcome to the site.

That 25V floorplan is identical to our 24.1 floorplan (although I think it'd be quite the squeeze to get some bikes in our rear storage--maybe not as I've been able to fit a lot of stuff back there).

As far as interior: We've been very happy with that layout going on 5 seasons now. The biggest drawback for it is the size of the shower. The next time you step in one make sure you stand in the shower to see if you can live with it. (I see that the shower size listed on the 25V is the same as on our 24.1.)

The only other drawback with that floorplan is the placement of the slide with respect to the driver's chair (this may only be the Axis/Vegas units): On ours the driver's chair cannot slide back too far when the slide is in (or recline for that matter)--something else to think about the next time you're in one.
Thanks, Jamie. That's great info. The great news for us is, I'm 5'6" and my wife is 5'2", so those should not be real drawbacks for us!

The basement is really good in the 25V, much better than most of the Axis/Vegas models that we've seen. We will be able to do it with maybe a slight "modification" of the plastic panel on the sides of the basement. (There was one of the 24.x models that had real possibilities also, but they named them in such a strange way that I have trouble keeping them straight and can't remember which one it was!)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum