Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 02:13 AM   #20
MJC62

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 27.2
State: Indiana
THOR #14698
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Thanks! Our place in Michigan is also about an hour and a half from all of those places so we are going to take a couple of tours this summer!

I'm glad to hear SOMEONE say they bought a used with an extended warranty. Living in an apartment (now that we are retired), I have ZERO way to DIY, so I am at the mercy of the dealers for repairs. This means, buy new and make sure you really shake it down the first year and find anything wrong that you can, or save a lot of money and buy used with an added warranty, as you did. I am assuming that this has worked well for you, taking this path?
Haven't had the 27.2 long enough to have any real issues (knock wood) but after owning a couple previous MH's I am very aware of the types of issues that develop with a "house that goes through a mild earthquake" every time you drive it. I will report that the additional road hazard warranty we purchased for the rig is paying for itself as I found a cut on the inside sidewall of one of the rear dually's. A $560 tire.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum