Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 03:52 PM   #105
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasruv24.1 View Post
I'm with you here,... I bought a 2019 29m... needs nothing...I'm almost afraid to do anything to it as it works so good...might put sumo's on the rear to help when I pull the big trailer..but it works fine as is...I get free sumo's shocks and sway bars, installed free, so if needed they get put on...
Since this is an opinion sharing forum, I will add mine on the suspension mods. If you are happy with your rig and don't want to add the mods, good. I will also add that I doubt there is one rig out there that has good alignment when you drive it off the dealer's lot. Now I am supposing there are some that aren't terrible as our first rig was but you will know in time by seeing how your front tires wear. Now, as far as the modifications go, I always remember that these are stripped chassis, produced for multiple applications so the handling varies of course. On my Axis, we added several fairly high dollar mods and we were happy with the end result. So, one size might not fit all but I do not agree that all of this is a waste of money if it makes my driving more comfortable and in the end safer.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.