Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 04:09 PM   #1
jskco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Colorado
THOR #15062
Questions on 2008 Four Winds Majestic

I recently purchased a 2008 Four Winds Majestic motor home 2008 four winds Majestic m-28A E45. Built on a 2007 Ford E450 V10 Gasoline. This is my first RV. I have downloaded the ford manual and received a copy of the majestic manual. But I have questions that are not answered.

1. Drivers side door. Just above the mirror adjustment there us a black off on switch. Has no impact on mirrors and is not a battery disconnect. Any idea what it would be for?

2. Does anyone know if the exterior walls are built with metal studs or wood? We found some minor water damage on the outside wall. Resealing roof and windows but need to decide next steps.

3. We cannot find a battery disconect switch. I have an awning switch and floor light switch where you walk in. No switches underneath in battery compartment. AC/DC breaker and fuse box is on bench at kitchen table

4. Does the 'house' use both the vehical battery and the house battery or are they completely seperate. I only have room for one battery in the tray and I am trying to get to 200AH. The tray is 9.25x13.75x13

Any other knowledge, suggestions and input welcome. We live on the western slope of Colorado and plan on using the heck out of it

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.