Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 10:39 PM   #2
Treutervid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3
State: New Jersey
THOR #2080
I would

Hi Michael,
I've had mine since May, before that a Class C Sunseeker. We've been up to the coast of Maine and down to Cape Hatteras and a few other local trips. It's very comfortable for us as a couple, but to be honest, it's not big enough for a family with some big kids, you could do 4 smaller children. Our C slept 6 comfortably. We did do 5 days of boondocking in the ACE at the Watkins Glen NASCAR race and that was about the limit before emptying the tanks. Since you're in Texas, the A/C might be a bit weak in some hot weather. It was a bit warm inside while on the beach on some mid nineties days with no shade, at night we were fine, but really you don't want to be inside during the day. We could've helped out with the engine A/C I guess.
I would NOT get the outside kitchen again, it takes up to much room that would go to storage. I'm pretty happy with the ride and power.
When I got it, the hot and cold water were reversed, there was a tiny crack in the windshield, a scratch on the outside passenger mirror and all have been taken care of as part of the warranty.
I hope this helps.

Steve

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.