Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 02:19 PM   #7
Thor-Machine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #14807
That would definitely be the best outcome but after 30+ years buying RV's, I've never had a single dealer willing to foot the bill for that service.
They'll all tell you they are quite capable of doing their own inspections but welcome outside inspections if the potential customer is willing to cover the cost.
I've paid for a few inspections and have always come out ahead as I've either gotten bargaining chips from the report or the peace of mind that comes with a complete vehicle assessment.
Either, way, a serious buyer should be more than willing to pay for an independent inspection as part of their due diligence. Shelling out $200-$300 for an investment of $30K, $40K, $100k.... is always money well spent. Only a fool buys blindly and when they do, they usually get what they deserve.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.