Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 12:24 AM   #8
Jefvm

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.2
State: California
THOR #2580
My wife and I bought the ACE 29.2 with the over head bed and our 16 year old son sleeps perfect in it, you could sleep 2 no problem in it and the wife and I sleep fine in the rear master. The couch sleeper will sleep 1 adult fine however the dining fold down will only be good for small children. As far as problems go, we live in the high desert and the generator shuts down around 90 degrees while driving - I found out that based on other forms this is not uncommon in this series, still looking for a fix
During our shack down we found alot of sway while driving and was able to correct that by adjusting the sway bar to the rear holes closes to the frame. The house AC works fine for us but could be larger for the desert. The slide behind the driver seat make noise however this is the rubber seal and can be resolved by rubbing baby powder or the dealer has a silicone spay for this.
The driver seat does not go up or down request a different seat that does you will be great full after a few hours on the road .
Other than those items we love it, however on our next one we will know what to ask and look for.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum