Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 09:34 PM   #41
Rosemary

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #15026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Keefer View Post
Rosemary's experience is the reason I will never buy another Thor product. The new coach was sent from the factory to the dealer with known defects. It was not properly built and who ever sold it didn't ensure it was ready for the customer. I would like to know the name of the dealership so I can avoid them in the future. Rosemary has bought a product that is not usable. That is total bu&& sh## and if you think that is okay, because all new RVs have problems then you are contributing to the problem. What Rosemary should do is ask for a return of any deposits or down payments and go somewhere else to purchase the new RV.
I know you have a right to your opinion and have obviously had some issues with Thor and/or a dealer buy I feel I must state that MY EXPERIENCE was a good one despite the issues. Yes, there were some plumbing issues that we correct at the time the unit was built. The issue was that my dealer discovered that the issue developed due to the constant retraction/extension of the slide. Because my dealership had already discovered this issue on other vehicles and came up with a fix that they have shared with Thor. Thor was so impressed with the fix/solution that they will now begin using them on their new vehicles and are sharing the info with other dealers who may find this issue as well t let them know how to fix. No matter what brand of RV, Car/Truck or other thing, there will always be issues with problems of one sort or the other. Everyone needs to have confidence with their dealership and that they will "make right" any issues or problems that arise. I purchased my first motorized Class C RV from this dealer over 11 years ago and was the main reason I came back when I wanted to upgrade to a Class A.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.